Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Updates

Just a few updates:

I now have a twitter account for my blog! The link is in the side bar.
Or just click HERE.

I also started a DailyBooth account, if you are interested in following that, the link is also in the sidebar or just click HERE.

I don't have a facebook account or blog frog for this blog yet but possibly in the future!

There are some great giveaways going on over at Hoosier Homemade with the Back To School Giveaway Bonanza. Click HERE to check it out!

Oh and on the Left Side Bar, I now have a Navigation thing-a-ma-bob. When I post, I will also put links in those categories so if you see something you like, hopefully it will help you find it easier if you come back :)

Let me see....I don't think I have any other news at the moment...Alright, I guess I will leave you all with that. Have a Wonderful Wednesday!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    New follower from New Friend Friday!!! Hope You have a wonderful Friday...

    xoxox
    Lauren
    http://22yroldhousewife.blogspot.com/
    Ps I also host a weekly blog hop... so feel free to link up anytime!

    ReplyDelete

OOhhh...a comment for me? Yay!